Sunday 22 July 2007

Lust Bites

I should have mentioned it before I went there, but that's one of the disadvantages of being terminally disorganised. On Friday I spent the day with the charming folks at the Lust Bites website. The wonderful Alison Tyler had invited me, I rambled on for a little while about the seven deadly sins, and then spent a fantastic afternoon chatting to many of the regular readers at Lust Bites.

Thanks to everyone who made me feel welcome. Thanks to all those people who said "Ashley Rocks." And my sincerest apologies that I didn't get the chance to respond to everyone. It really was a fun day and I'll be visiting Lust Bites regularly from now on.

For those of you who are reading this and don't know how to find the Lust Bites website, they're at www.lustbites.bloggerspot.com. Any day of the week,they're well worth the visit.

Ash
www.ashleylister.co.uk