Tuesday 10 April 2007

Location, Location, Location

Where's the strangest place you've ever done it?

That question always reminds me of an old story - I don't know if it's true or not. A game show was piloted along the lines of Mr & Mrs. This was a raunchier game show, asking ruder questions, but basically the same format. The husband and wife are separated, asked identical questions, and then their answers are compared.

So, in this pilot episode, one of the questions they are asked is, "Where's the most unusual place you've ever made love?"

His answer: "On the kitchen table."

Her answer: "Up my ass."

I know. It's old and everyone's heard it. But it always makes me grin.

But seriously, or as seriously as it's likely to get round here: where is the most unusual place you've ever made love?