Monday 9 April 2007

Watersports

Thanks to everyone who's been in touch with me recently.

One email I received mentioned watersports and we agreed this subject is one of those areas that people either love or hate. I was tempted to call it "a Marmite" subject but good taste prevents me from comparing any excretory sexual act to a condiment that's brown, moist and sticky.

But, getting back to the point, watersports are a fairly contentious issue. The majority of people I know fall into one camp or the other on this subject: either GOD YES or CHRIST NO. Which is surprising really. The numbers seem fairly evenly divided but I seldom speak to anyone who says, "Watersports: I can take them or leave them."

I wonder why this particular kink produces such varied opinions? Any suggestions or observations would be greatly appreciated.